Productivity can be defined as “the ability of a company to use its resources efficiently to produce quality services“. It would be a question of working intelligently in order to optimize or increase performances. The integration of computer or Web systems represents an innovative, interesting and effective solution to achieve this result.
Systems integration: connect data, applications, APIs, and devices
In the jargon, it is usually referred to as “IT integration”. This operation consists of integrating software or another computer element into an information system.
For its part, the information system is essential in the strategic and technical process of any company. Indeed, it is essential for the execution of actions related to data management: collecting, processing, saving and sharing.
Here’s how OpenSource leader Red Hat explains: ” IT integration, or information systems integration, is the act of connecting data, applications, APIs, and devices within your IT department to increase the efficiency, productivity, and agility of your business. IT integration allows all elements of an IT environment to work together.»
How does systems integration impact your team’s productivity?
Once connected, data is easier to manage and manipulate. For example, this reduces the risk of errors compared to entering information on several different applications. Most importantly, systems integration makes it easier for your team to access data through a single medium and thus complete tasks faster, whether it’s collection, processing or analysis. This is how it promotes the improvement of productivity within a company.
DigitalCook, a reference in IT service delivery, confirms this: IT integration makes it possible to “minimize errors that can be made during manual processes, save time and money by combining all the information on the same medium (instead of having to enter this data on each of the applications) and optimize the productivity of technicians by reducing their time spent on system management tasks. information. »
The impact of system integration on team productivity
In practice, here’s how system integration will impact a team’s productivity:
- Process streamlining: Through system integration, processes can be streamlined and automated. This will reduce repetitive manual tasks and consequently increase the productivity of a team;
- Reduced error rates and reduced duplication: through an automated process and data synchronization between systems, human errors can be reduced;
- Easier access to information: team members can access information in a simpler and faster way, which will simplify the accomplishment of the tasks assigned to them;
- Real-time information sharing: Information can be shared more easily and in real time, whether between team members or across departments. This makes it possible to limit or even avoid delays caused by the presence of intermediaries. In addition, decision-making can be done faster;
- More effective collaboration: With systems integration, team members can collaborate and coordinate more effectively through information sharing.
What we offer at Appwapp
At Appwapp, we perform system integration, web or IT, through the creation of APIs or the use of Third Party APIs. Our 10 years of expertise in the field has allowed us to acquire the necessary skills to create complex connections, but essential to ensure communication between 2 systems.
Here are some of our achievements:
- The development and integration of the ADISQ Gala’s 3-part responsive web broadcasting platform;
- The total overhaul of the Webelec TVA electoral platform;
- The development and integration of a custom serial number verification tool for KSA Certification.