Tech + Agriculture
The use of connected objects in the agricultural sector is now attracting more and more farmers around the world. These new technologies aim to increase production and preserve the planet.
In recent years, climate issues and population growth have prompted agricultural specialists to take measures to preserve nature and the planet’s resources.
The use of IoT is essential in precision agriculture. Connected objects can be used to collect key data such as the level of humidity and acidity of the soil or even light, at short and regular time intervals without having to move and more quickly. The data collected by connected objects helps farmers make strategic decisions allowing them to achieve specific goals.
Appwapp supports research teams needing an experienced partner specializing in the development of technological solutions.
You are an AgTech researcher or a research group, let’s discuss your needs together to develop a solution that makes sense.
What we can develop for you
- Agricultural software and applications
- Agri-food and biotechnology software
- Farm building management system
- Software for agricultural robotics
- Farm building management software
- Software for agricultural sensors
- Systems for agricultural analysis
- Agricultural automation
- Intelligent control for breeding
- Research on IoT in agriculture
- Technologies for rural engineering
- Support for agricultural technological innovation
- Solution for the integration of artificial intelligence in agricultural technologies