Aéroports de Montréal
Aéroports de Montréal is a private, not-for-profit and financially independent corporation responsible for the management, operation and development of the facilities. ADM is the “endorser” brand that propels its two destination brands;
- YUL, the destination brand that fosters the “passenger experience” associated with Montréal–Trudeau international Airport
- YMX, the destination brand that fosters the “business experience associated with Mirabel international Aerocity. (Cargo)
In 2018, Montréal-Trudeau saw 19.4 million passengers pass through, making it the third busiest airport in Canada, after Toronto–Pearson and Vancouver.
Greater Montreal is one of the world’s three aerospace capitals, along with Seattle and Toulouse. It is among the rare places in the world where all the main components of an aircraft are manufactured within a 20-mile (30-kilometer) radius. Nearly two-thirds of Canadian production is centered here. More than 240 companies are located at ADM’s two airports (YUL and YMX), generating a grand total of near 60,000 direct and indirect jobs. (Source: ADM)
Client : https://www.admtl.com/en/adm
Office 365 email communication tool to Foliomedian’s SMS platform. This tool, without interface, allows employees and automatic tools (monitoring, computer failure, etc.) sending to users’ mobiles. Access to the service then integrates directly into the existing process (Active Directory), allowing them to set message limits and block certain types of employees from the service.
- Software architecture design
- Development of the solution (with unit tests)
- Hosting of the solution
- Security tests (continuously on code base)
- Documentation of the process and its production